1. AME Health Care privilege card is not a debit or credit card.
2. Physical card is mandatory to avail benefits at network partners.
3. Discounts can be availed by the registered members only.
4. In-Patient discounts are not applicable for patients availing insurance & other scheme benefits.
5. Offers in the card cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing promotions or discounts.
6. All the discounts are subject to change with every network partner.
7. Card will be valid for one year from the date of generation to the customer.
8. The card is not transferable or exchangeable.
9. New born babies can be registered only after the birth.
10. Legal issues, if any, will be dealt under Ghaziabad jurisdiction only.
11. AME Health Care reserves the right to amend all the privileges as well as terms and conditions of the Privilege Card at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
12. Customer can be cancelled or get refund within 14 days of purchase.
13. AME Health Care will not be part of any financial transactions between service provider and patients. Discounts can be availed by only name mention on privilege cards.
14. Membership: -Members may be informed by Company about expiry of Membership at least one month in advance of their membership card expiry date. Your access to the Services will be suspended from the expiry date on your current membership card until Company receives full payment for your membership for the next year.
15. Renewal: - The charges for Renewal can be confirmed from a month before the expiry date of your membership by calling the help desk number. Customer will not be able to avail benefits of the Services until you successfully renew the membership.
16. Loss of membership card: - Loss of membership card for any reason whatsoever, Company will issue you with a duplicate membership card at a charge of Rs. 200 /- per card (plus the applicable taxes). The tenure of the membership will remain as specified in the initial membership card, and will also be stated on the replacement card.
17. REFUNDS: - Refund policy is applicable on purchase of membership of company (privilege Card) only. If a customer wishes to get refund against his/her membership, he may do so by calling the Company or sending an email within first 14 days of purchase from Company. Once the refund query generated by customer get approved (48 hrs with in query generation by customer) the amount paid by the customer will be refunded by the way of electronic transfer or account payee cheque with in 7 working days to the customer.Post the expiry of the 14 days, from the date of purchase by the customer, no Cancellation/Refund will be made to the customer, in any case whatsoever.Services offered by AME Health Care at network partners may be differ in terms of discount/ location/ services/ doctors as discussed or appointment given done by customer Care.
AME Health Care is not a part of network (Medical Service Providers) terms & Conditions of services.
1. Customer must discus with Business manager regarding unsatisfied services.
2. Customer must give feedback to Business Manager. Why He or She is unsatisfied with network partner?
18. Cancellation: -If a customer wishes to Cancel/Terminate his/her membership (privilege Card), he may do so by calling the Company or sending an email within first 14 days of purchase from Company. The Cancellation/ Termination process approval may take approx 48 hrs after request generation by customer.Once the approval get done. The amount paid by the customer will be refunded by the way of electronic transfer or account payee cheque with in 7 working days to the customer. Post the expiry of the 14 days, from the date of purchase by the customer, no Cancellation/Refund will be made to the customer, in any case whatsoever.
19. Complaints & Queries
If you have any questions concerning our return policy or others, please contact us at: